Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas 2007

Chip the Wonder Dog visited his "cousins"









Teddy Bears on Parade.




















As I write this on the Day of Epiphany, Christmas 2007 is now a ghost of Christmas Past.
For the first time in almost twenty years, both of my sisters were with us.
Kate, the youngest is a special Christmas Elf, and every day is special to her.
We had a great visit, and everyone had more than one Ho Ho Ho to remember.

The Queen and Ariel were happy and healthy.
We both realize that it will not be too long before he is away from us at Christmas time.
With his calling to serve and protect in the military, it is enevitable that he will have overseas postings in his career.

We had far too much stuff, but as the Apostle Paul put it, and I paraphrase "I have had little, and I have had much. Be content in the Lord."
I prefer too much personally, but there have been many past Christmas times when we had very little.

As always the Holydays are a time to remember those we have lost.
My father, my mother, most of our aunts and Uncles, and Nana Wheeler have long since left us. They are now part of "That great cloud of witnesses."

We treasure our times with all of you in the family, and if we are blessed we will see you in 2008.

Happy and Healthy New Years, and enjoy the pictures!

No comments: