Monday, February 23, 2009

Time keeps on 'tickin.....









I recently treated myself (a rare occurance) to an XM radio for my company car.
With all of the White Line time I put in for my job, it has proven to be a blessing.

One station plays rare cuts and different versions of some of the songs of my youth.
I always liked the Steve Miller Band, a Texas native son.
His song "Fly Like an Eagle" is one of my favorites.
I heard a recent live update of that song over the weekend.

The lyrics came to mind this weekend as I put together some pictures for our son's graduation.
The University asked all of their upcoming grads to do so, it will play a slide show during the ceremonies. It seems like yesterday I did the same thing for his High School grad.

The following is in no set order and includes many of his sports pix over the years, from his first day of little league through HS Football.
His first day of school, Kindergarten grad, grade school and HS grad, and the typical cutsie pictures that will no doubt embarrass the heck out of him when he knows I posted them follow.

2 comments:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

What fun pictures. I love that one of him with whiskers, eating fries. And the one at top with his mama! Doesn't she look young to have a kid!

AppDaddy said...

Indeed, Kim she is still a Babe!

People think I robbed the cradle!