Saturday, September 19, 2009

Off to Vegas

Finally at the age of almost 56 I will experience Las Vegas.
We are heading out to the fall BICSI conference, where I am meeting with one manufacturer and hope to get the interest of others in getting this business off the ground.
The aviation term is "rotate speed".
That is the speed at which you become airborne and slip the bonds of gravity and soar off into the deep blue sky.

I'm itching for this venture to hit rotate speed!

The Queen is looking forward to "Bright Light City" as Elvis put it.
I'm sure that we will see him.
Maybe he'll buy us a Caddy!

I'm just hoping that it is profitable business wise, and that maybe a few days in the dry desert air will improve both of our allergies.
They have been miserable the last few weeks here.

Oddly, I have not flown for three years, almost to the week.

Should be fun!

Vegas, Baby! The Queen will be in her element!

No comments: