Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Lone Ranger rides again!

I was right, my partner backed out yesterday.
A family situation involving a late in life divorce for his parents made it tough on him.
He felt he couldn't put 100% into this venture at this point.
I told him spending time with his mom while she is under such duress and heartbreak is more important.

Totally amicable, and completely understandable.

I am going solo, with the Lord's and the Queen's help.
Shoot, I always work alone anyhow in this business!
We will just keep all of the proceeds for six months to a year, and then decide whether to add an associate or two to better cover the territory and grow the business.

One manufacturer has already told me it doesn't matter.
I'm pretty sure it won't to the others either.

We should be up and running with two or three lines by Nov 1st.

Let's get this party started!

No comments: